Step by Step Guide
- Click "Deposit Funds"
- Choose "Bitcoin (BTC)"
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Click "Redirect to payments page"
- You will see an address to send your Bitcoin (BTC) to and you will have 15 minutes to submit the funds.
You would need your deposit to have 3-6 confirmations on Blockchain for you to receive your funds.
You will be able to track your payment once it has been processed by us by going to the Blockchain website. www.blockchain.info
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from WAITING_APPROVAL to WAITING_CONFIRMATION.
If you have not received the funds after the above time-frame, kindly contact us via Live Chat or send us an email on the below email address.