Until you successfully complete the KYC process, you will be limited to depositing and withdrawing via Bitcoin (BTC) only.
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from WAITING_APPROVAL to WAITING_CONFIRMATION.
Please Note: For this example, we use Copay as a 3rd party Bitcoin (BTC) wallet to send funds to OspreyFX, you may use any Bitcoin (BTC) wallet of your choosing.
Step by Step Guide
- Select the "Deposit" Section.
- Select: A Wallet to deposit into
- Select: "Bitcoin (BTC) "
- Enter: Deposit amount
- Click "Redirect me to payments page"
- Copy the BTC address.
- Go to your "3rd party Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider" and follow the instructions to send BTC
- Then, send the funds to the Bitcoin (BTC) address from the payments page.
Once you have sent the Bitcoin (BTC) to the wallet address and your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, you will see "waiting_confirmation" in the status section.
Once the funds have been received, the status will update to "Approved".
Next steps to placing a trade: