Step by Step Guide
- Download MetaTrader here or search for "MetaTrader 4" on the Android "Play Store".
- Click "Install" and then open MetaTrader 4.
- When the MetaTrader software has loaded, it will automatically start loading a Demo Account.
- When that has loaded, look on the top left where you will see “Quotes” and click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Then you will need to click "Manage accounts".
- Once you have done that, you will need to click on the "plus sign" which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto "Login to an existing account".
- You will need to enter OspreyFX in the search bar and click on OspreyFX-Live
- Once that has loaded, you will need to enter your MetaTrader "Account number" and "Trader" password. Click here to see what the email looks like.
- That's it! You can now begin trading via Android.
- Remember to transfer your funds from your wallet to your MetaTrader account.