Personal Photo Identification - Proof of Identity (POI)
For Identity verification, we will be able to accept ONE of the following;
- Drivers License
- Residence Documentation
- National Identity Card
Forms of ID like temporary residence permits are not accepted as proof of identification.
- Needs to be a government-issued document.
- We need to have the front and back of the document
- Must be able to see the full document. All four corners and not cropped.
- The client must be aged 18 or over.
- Clients aged under 18 years old will have their accounts disabled instantly.
- The document cannot be expired, must still be valid/in date.
- Cannot be a screenshot from a computer or mobile device.
- Must state your Date of Birth.
- Please ensure the document is not password protected.
- File format: JPEG or PNG files only.
- Documents that look tampered with or irregular will be denied.
You will find some examples below:
- All four corners of the document are visible.
- It’s clear and readable.
- Nothing is edited.
- We do not accept cropped documents.