OspreyFX: How to Change the Leverage on my OspreyFX MetaTrader Account?
Modified on: Fri, 5 Aug, 2022 at 9:54 AM
Step by Step Guide
- You will need to log in and go to the My Accounts tab.
- Click View on the account.
- Click on the three dots next to the account ID.
- Choose the Change leverage option.
- Select which Leverage Amount you would like.
- Select the Submit button.
If you have any open trades you will not be able to change the leverage.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.