Two-Factor Authentication allows you to add an additional layer of security to your account.
If you would like to set up SMS 2FA, kindly verify your number first.
If you would like more information on how to verify your number, click here.
- To enable SMS 2FA, simply click the Enable 2FA via the SMS button on the Settings page.
- You will then be asked to enter the one-time 6-digit passcode that is sent to your phone.
- When you get the code, enter it on the screen and click Submit.
- If you did not get the code on your mobile phone, please click the Resend OTP button (once every 20 seconds).
- Your account will now have 2FA enabled. Each time you log in you will be required to enter a one-time passcode (OTP) that is sent to your phone.