Before being able to withdraw your funds, we will need you to close any open trades and transfer your funds.
- Close your open trades on MetaTrader.
- On the "Trade" tab, right-click on the trade.
- Select "Close Order" or F9.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of One-Click trading.
- Your trade is now closed.
With all your trades closed, you are now able to transfer the funds back to your wallet for withdrawing.
- Access the "Transfers" tab on your OspreyFX.
- Transfer the funds to your wallet.
When the funds are available in your wallet, you may withdraw them.
- Click "Withdraw"
- Choose the wallet you wish to withdraw the funds from.
- Withdrawal type: "Bitcoin (BTC)"
- Enter your amount
- Click "Request Withdrawal"
- Enter your Bitcoin (BTC) address: Copy and paste this from your "Bitcoin (BTC) Wallet" to ensure its correct or scan the QR Code.
!! Please check carefully before requesting a withdrawal !!
- Only enter a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address
- Enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet
If you notice an error, please contact our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
Due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once processed. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds.
We aim to process withdrawal requests within 24 hours. Once processed it can take 1-3 hours or as soon as you get 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain before the funds will be available in your BTC wallet. You can monitor/search on blockchain.info.