Step by Step Guide
- Click on Tools. then
- Then you will need to select Options.
- When the options window comes up, click on the Server option.
- Select Change" next to where you see Password.
- A window will pop up with Change password on it.
Please note: You need the master password to change the read-only password.
- Enter your MetaTrader master password in the Current password field.
- Then, select Change investor password.
Please note: If you choose the other option, you will change the master password.
- Then, enter your new password twice.
- Click on the OK button to change the password.