- Click on "Tools" then "Options". When the options window comes up, click on "Server" then click "Change next to where you see "Password".
- A window will pop up with “Change password” on it.
Please note: You need the master password to change the read-only password.
- Enter your MetaTrader master password in the “Current password” field.
- Then, select “Change investor password”.
Please note: If you choose the other option, you will change the master password.
- Then, enter your new password twice.
- Click the “OK” button to change the password.
- If the password is changed, this window will disappear.