After you deposit via Bitcoin, it goes through a Blockchain Network. You need to have 3-6 confirmations before your funds are processed. This can typically take 1-3 hours.
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin. (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
- Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from:
Amber (WAITING APPROVAL)
Grey (WAITING CONFIRMATION).
If it goes over the time frame or you think there may be an issue, feel free to contact us.