OspreyFX: Help - My Deposit is Not Showing in my Account
Modified on: Thu, 31 Mar, 2022 at 2:08 PM
If you have deposited funds into your account and you cannot locate the funds, kindly ensure that the following has been checked:
Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies or Credit/Debit Card via our 3rd Party provider: 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain/Blockchair. It can usually take between 1-3 hours. Make sure that:
The right cryptocurrency address has been entered.
That is the first time you are using the cryptocurrency address and not using an address we have provided you in the past (Even if we provided it to you on the same day).
A minimum of 3 hours has passed since you have made the deposit or you have received 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain/Blockchair network.
Check the www.blockchain.com website or eee.blockchair.com (Enter the cryptocurrency address in the search, make sure you choose.
You will be purchasing Bitcoin with your Credit/Debit Card from our 3rd party provider.
- Purchased a valid PayRedeem voucher/eCard.
- Used the correct eCard pin number.
You can also check the status of your deposit when you are logged into your account. All you need to do is go to the "Deposits" page and at the bottom, you will be able to see your history.
There are a few payment statuses you will see when making a deposit. Every colour has its own status. Kindly see below:
- When you request a deposit – we are waiting for the funds to be sent and you most likely need to click on "Pay" next to the deposit request to enter your BTC address to complete the deposit.
- Funds have been sent and need to get 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain network.
- The deposit has been approved.
- You have cancelled your deposit or deposit has timed out (usually after 48 hours)
- We have received a request via chat or ticket for the deposit to be canceled.
- We rejected the deposit (you will find the reason in the comments section) and an email from us detailing what we need from you to be able to proceed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.