OspreyFX: Help - My Deposit is Not Showing in my Account
Modified on: Tue, 19 May, 2020 at 12:50 PM
If you have deposited funds into your account and you cannot locate the funds, kindly ensure that the following has been checked:
Debit/Credit Card: Instant
Entered the 16-digit number correctly.
Entered the correct name that is on the card.
Entered the correct Expiry date.
Entered the correct card verification code (CVC). The 3 digits on the back of the card.
Entered the correct Verified By Visa (VBV) or Mastercard Secure code correctly (if prompted).
Bitcoin: 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain. Can usually take between 1-3 hours.
The right Bitcoin (BTC) address has been entered.
That it is the first time you are using the Bitcoin address and not using an address we have provided you in the past (Even if we provided it to you in the same day).
The funds you have sent are Bitcoin (BTC) and not Bitcoin Cash.
A minimum of 3 hours has passed since you have made the deposit or you have received 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain network.
Check the www.blockchain.com website. (Enter the Bitcoin address in the search, make sure you choose Bitcoin (BTC) and not Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- Purchased a valid VLoad voucher.
- Used the correct voucher number.
You can also check the status of your deposit when you are logged into your account. All you need to do is go to the Deposits page and at the bottom you will be able to see your history.
There are a few payment statuses you will see when making a deposit. You will find the statuses below:
- When you request a deposit – We are waiting for the funds to be sent
For Bitcoin withdrawals.
- Funds have been sent and need to get 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain network.
- The deposit has been approved
- Customer canceled deposit or deposit has timed out (usually after 48 hours)
- A customer has come on to chat or sent us a ticket requesting for the deposit to be canceled.
- We rejected the deposit (You will find the reason in the comments section).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.