OspreyFX: Help - My Withdrawal hasn't Reached me yet
Modified on: Thu, 11 Aug, 2022 at 5:21 PM
If you have requested a withdrawal but still have not received the funds, please make sure you have checked the following:
- Entered the correct email address that matches the account.
You can also check the status of your withdrawal when you are logged into your account. All you need to do is go to the Withdrawals page and at the bottom, you will be able to see your history.
There are a few payment statuses you will see when making a withdrawal. You will find the statuses below:
- A customer has requested a withdrawal.
- We have either requested additional information from you to which you would have received an email or we are completing part of our internal processes.
- Going through a standard security check.
For Bitcoin withdrawals
- The funds have been sent to the customer.
- Still waiting for 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain.
For Bitcoin or PayRedeem withdrawals.
- Waiting for you to input the BTC Address or PayRedeem number.
- The withdrawal has been approved
- We rejected the withdrawal (You will find the reason in the comments section).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.