When depositing via Bitcoin, there are various important factors to keep in mind:
- Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
- Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from:
Amber (WAITING APPROVAL)
Grey (WAITING CONFIRMATION).
- You would need your deposit to have 3-6 confirmations on Blockchain for you to receive your funds which typically takes 1-3 hours, depending on the Blockchain network traffic.
- You will be able to track your payment once it has been processed by us by going to the Blockchain website. www.blockchain.info
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
If you have not received the funds after the above time-frame, kindly contact us via Live Chat or send us an email on the below email address.