If you are having issues receiving our e-mails, you would need to set our e-mail as not Spam or set them in the Safelist of your Gmail account.
- Access your Gmail account.
- Open any of our e-mails.
- Select the Report as not Spam button as shown in the screenshot below.
- Open our e-mail.
- Click on the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the Gmail platform.
- Select filter messages like this.
- Set your filters and add our e-mail in the form (email@example.com).
- Select the Create filter option.
- You would need to tick the row Categorise as:
- Set the option as Primary.
- Select the Create filter button at the bottom.
- Access the following link: https://contacts.google.com/
- Select the Create a Contact button located on the top left-hand side.
- Insert our e-mail in the space provided (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Save.