If you are having issues receiving our e-mails, you would need to set our e-mail as not Spam or set them in the Safelist of your Gmail account.
1. Access your Gmail account.
2. Open any of our e-mails.
3. Choose Report as not Spam
1. Open our e-mail.
2. Click on the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the Gmail platform.
3. Select filter messages like this.
4. Set your filters and add our e-mail in the form (email@example.com).
5. Click Create filter.
6. You would need to tick the row Categorise as:
7. Set the option as Primary.
8. Click Create filter.
1. Access the following link: https://contacts.google.com/
2. Click Create a contact.
3. Click Create a contact.
4. Insert our e-mail in the space provided (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Click Save.