Step by Step Guide
- Click on the Deposit Funds tab.
- Select a Wallet to deposit into.
- Choose Litecoin (LTC).
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Click Redirect me to Payments Page.
- You will receive an address to send your Litecoin (LTC) to and you will have 15 minutes to submit the funds.
- If your wallet provider is not able to make use of the QR Code that we present to you, please go ahead and use the copy feature to copy the correct information (address/amount) to complete your deposit request.
- If your wallet provider limits you on the amount of digits after the decimal point within the figure, you can always round up your deposit request to the limit shown on your wallet provider on our platform.
For example, if your wallet provider only allows you to enter 6 digits after the decimal point, you may send 0.179031 from your wallet provider.
If you deposit via Litecoin, then Bitcoin will be the available method for withdrawal.
- Your deposit would need to have 3-6 confirmations for you to receive your funds, which may take up to 1-3 hours.
- You will be able to track your payment once it has been processed by pasting the unique Litecoin address for your transaction into the search bar. on https://blockchair.com/
- Only send Litecoin (LTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Litecoin (LTC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Litecoin (LTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- Check carefully before sending Litecoin (LTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
- Once your Litecoin (LTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to its processing network, the status on the deposit page will update from:
Amber (WAITING APPROVAL)
Grey (WAITING CONFIRMATION).