To fully understand your query, we may ask for a screenshot when assisting you. With this guide, we intend to provide assistance on how to take a screenshot on all devices.
The method which will work for you will depend on the version of the device you are using. Therefore, please feel free to try all the options provided or conduct your own research for a convenient method.
The print screen button is found on your keyboard, typically labeled as "Prt Sc" or similar.
- The first method is by simply clicking on this key while the page where the error occurred is open. To load the image, you will need to open programs such as Microsoft Word or Paint and use the shortcut CTRL+V to paste the image.
You can then save the image by clicking on "Save As" within the "File" tab.
- A simpler way of using the Print Screen button is by holding the "Prnt Sc" and "Windows" keys at the same time whilst on the page. This will automatically save the document within the "Screenshots" subfolder within the "Pictures" folder on your device.
- To take a screenshot, you will need to press and hold the "Shift", "Command" and "3" keys together. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, you can click on it to edit the screenshot. If you do not need to edit the screenshot, simply wait and the image will be saved on your desktop.
iPhone or iPad
If you have a home button:
- By holding the "Home" and "Unlock" buttons, a screenshot will be saved to your Camera Roll.
If you do not have a home button:
- By holding the "Unlock" and "Volume Up" buttons, a screenshot will be saved to your Camera Roll.
- Hold the "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons at the same time, a screenshot will be saved to your Gallery.