To change your MetaTrader password from your Android device, please follow the steps below:
Step by Step Guide
- Select the icon on the top-left corner of your MetaTrader application.
- Select Manage Accounts under your Live Account information.
- On the next page, select the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Select the Change Password option to proceed.
- Select Change Master Password. Enter your current MetaTrader Live Account password in the Current Master Password field.
- Type in your new password in the New Master Password and Password Confirmation fields.
- Tap on the Next button to continue.
- Tap OK to finalize the password change on the next page.