In MetaTrader, you have the option to update your Live MetaTrader account password to one of your choice through the application.
Step by Step Guide:
- On the MetaTrader application on your Android device, tap on the icon located in the top-left corner.
- On the menu page, under your Live Account information, tap on 'Manage Accounts'.
- Select 'Change Master Password'. Enter your present Live MetaTrader account password in the 'Current Master Password' field and type it again in the field below to confirm it.
- Tap on the 'Next' button to continue.
- A confirmation window will pop up once you have successfully updated your password. Tap 'OK' to finalize.