OspreyFX: Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Mobile
Modified on: Mon, 5 Sep, 2022 at 1:18 PM
- You will need to choose a 2FA application to set up the access with. For this demonstration, we are using Google Authenticator.
- You can download other authentication applications from the App Store, Google Play or by searching online.
- If you would prefer step-by-step help to use an Authenticator App, please click here.
- Click the Settings tab on the left-hand side.
- Select the Enable 2FA via an Authentication App toggle, or you can click the Enable 2FA via App button.
- Make sure you have the authenticator app downloaded on your device.
- Click on the Link Button.
- Follow the instructions or skip the tutorial if you do not wish to check step by step.
- Open the Authenticator App.
- Add OspreyFX for the name and paste the copied 32-digit key in the box below.
- You will then see a 6-digit Verification Code on the screen.
- Copy the code and then paste it into the relevant box.
- Select the Submit button.
Now your Authenticator will be successfully linked and your 2FA will be enabled!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.