The Funded Accounts section includes all the accounts you have received after completing Stages 1 and 2 within the challenge. This is not the same as the Challenge Accounts section, where you can find all the accounts that are either at Stage 1 or at Stage 2 of the challenge.
- Click on the Funded Accounts tab.
- Select the account from the drop-down menu.
- In the first section, you may find information such as the challenge's status, your credentials, and the rules of our Funded Account challenge.
- If you have forgotten your account password, you may reset it from the Credentials button.
- The Performance section displays important values such as balance, overall profit/loss, and 24hr profit/loss.
- In this section, you will find assistance with the remaining objectives of the challenge. You can access an explanation related to each feature by hovering over the tooltip icon.
- Average Loss: Average loss across all losing trades.
- Average Win: Average win across all winning trades.
- Win Rate: Ratio of winning trades to losing trades.
- Average Trade Duration: Average amount of time spent in each trade.
- Profit Factor: (Sum of profit from all winning trades) / (Sum of loss from all losing trades).
- Lots: Total amount of lots traded through the challenge.
You can also check your Account Equity and Account Balance. You can click the toggle to change the view.