- You will need to choose a 2FA app to set up the access with. For this demonstration, we are using Authy
- You can download Authy from the App Store, Google Play or from their website www.Authy.com.
How to activate 2FA on your Osprey account:
- Click “Settings”
- CLICK “Enable 2FA”
Once you have your authentication app downloaded, you can now scan the QR code on screen or enter the code shown to you on the app.
- Scan the QR code.
- Enter the code presented to you on the app screen inside the field in OspreyFX account (See part 2 of this guide)
- Click “Submit”
Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled and will be available when you next sign in to your account. If you are having an issue scanning the QR code please click the “Unable to scan?” link and enter the code on the screen.
Part 2: Setting up the Authy App to scan and create a code for enabling Two-Factor Authentication.
1. Click the “^” to see ” + Add account”.
2. Click the “+” for adding the new account.
3. Click "Scan QR Code" and Scan the code.
4. Enter the 6 digit code for Authentication in your OspreyFX Account.